What is eSPC?
eSPC is an Electronic Spare Parts Catalog system that allows producers of complex products (machinery, assembly lines etc…) to offer detailed and high quality spare parts catalogs to their technical staff and/or their customers. eSPC is a client-server application that gives full and dynamic control over the content in their clients spare parts catalogs, allowing to change anything anytime.
- Allows to consult spare parts catalogs off-line
- Has extensive filtering methods to assist in finding the needed spare parts.
- Offers tools to create a list of parts for immediate ordering.
- Allows your clients to customize their catalogs to correspond with the names and conventions used at their facility
- Supports multiple languages
- Has a customizable layout
Which features does eSPC offer?
- Synchronization with the central database: it is possible to update the database when the application is already running.
- Finding catalogs: according to type of machine, country of specification, customer name and ID, serial number, year of release etc.